- Three new COVID, Cold and Flu Care Clinics open in Elgin County - January 17, 2023
- Elgin residents are encouraged to know their options for managing respiratory illnesses - December 14, 2022
- Elgin Ontario Health Team Hires First Executive Director - February 18, 2022
- Elgin Ontario Health Team receives official status from the Ontario Government - September 17, 2021
- Elgin service providers enter into Collaborative Decision Making Agreement - an important step toward achieving official Ontario Health Team approval by the Ministry of Health
- Elgin health care providers on track to submit full Ontario Health Team (OHT) proposal to improve access to services and the patient experience
- Restarting Ontario Health Team Implementation
- Elgin County health team gets provincial approval, $1M in funding - London Free Press (September 22, 2021)
- On December 18, 2020, the Elgin Ontario Health Team (Elgin OHT) submitted its Full Application to become an Ontario Health Team.
- On July 23, 2020, the Elgin Ontario Health Team (Elgin OHT) was invited to move on to the next phase of the readiness assessment process and complete the full application to become an Ontario Health Team.